Pureology Smooth Perfection sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner keeps unruly, frizz-prone colored hair under control for long-lasting smoothness, even through heat styling.
Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo and Conditioner Duo
We have a 30-day return/exchange policy. If you receive your product and you are not satisfied you can exchange for another product. If you do not like the product for any reason, we will offer a refund/return in our store location.
Unruly color-treated hair becomes more manageable and gets the extra protection it needs with this system. Pureology Smooth Perfection sulfate-free shampoo and smoothing conditioner for frizzy hair feature the exclusive Thermal ANTIFADE COMPLEX® to protect hair during heat styling, so color remains intact. Camelia oil works to fight frizz and promote smoothness and shine. As you shampoo and condition, an aromatherapy blend of of violet, clove and musk enhances the experience.
Pureology is the #1 Professional Color Care Brand in the US* offering products that feature 100% vegan formulas and are Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Mineral Oil-Free, and free of Animal Products or by-products, and Animal Testing. Our patented ANTIFADE COMPLEX® is infused into every formula to protect color vibrancy and ensure lasting color payoff. Sunflower Seed, a UV Filter, and Vitamin E fight color-depleting environmental effects while ensuring lasting shine. Our dual-benefit formulas provide color protection and customized care to address individual hair needs.
**Based on dollar sales reported in Kline's Kline PRO: Salon Retail Products and Services Database for the year ending December 31, 2019.
- Eases blow-drying, fights frizz and restores manageability with lasting smoothness
- Moisturizing camelia oil provides smoothness and shine
- Exclusive Thermal ANTIFADE COMPLEX® with xylose sugar and vitamin E oil protect haircolor from the color-distorting effects of heat styling
- Signature aromatherapy blend of violet, clove, and musk
- ZeroSulfate®, 100% Vegan Formula
- Our shampoo and conditioner bottles, excluding cap, are created with 95% post-consumer recycled materials